Customed Orders

Thursday, June 17, 2010

American Crafts Galore

I was really excited when I saw the latest American Crafts challenge and did this layout using Dear Lizzy materials and some from the Letterbox collection. As you know, I am crazy over Dear Lizzy and totally *heart* this collection. It's totally yummalicious!

Thechallenge was to scrap about a guy / boy in your life and as you know, I only have 1 in my life so he became the default choice!



I love love love the Dear Lizzy letters and I think they're perfect for this piece!


More pictures and closeups....



Big thanks to 'my guy' for snapping pictures of this LO for me and for always supporting me and this hobby I have!!

Supply List: American Crafts Letterbox Flairs
American Crafts Dear Lizzy & Letterbox Paper
American Crafts Dear Lizzy Chipboard Letters
American Crafts Letterbox frames
Lilybee rub ons
Lilybee scallop chipboard
Martha Stewart border punches - Birds in a Row & Quilted
Prima stamps on transparency with Staz On Teal Blue Ink

5 comments:

shaggyfish said...

i love the birds punch!
and definitely great layout.. cool challenge take @ AC

purinne said...

so pretty and nice~~~ :)

my paper love studio said...

a huge congrats on winning the challenge!!! yay!!!

Joanna said...

Thanks Piradee! I'm over the moon..never won something so big before!

Grace Ma said...

congrats on winning the challenge! i thought the name looked familiar and local :)