Customed Orders

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Holidays are fun days!!! & Another baby project!

Today:
8.30am - Rise & Shine...do laundry
8.50am - Sent H off the door to work..followed by E! Entertainment: Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane..
10am - Hang Laundry..
10:15am - Read newspapers and scoff at Mr K Shammugam's reply to Members of the House about Mas Salamat
10.45 ff - Suft net!

Life is good!!

I can so get used to this pseudo Tai Tai life!!

Resident photographer H has to bring home the bacon while I am at home so amateur me took his camera and snapped the following pictures of my latest work:


The camera was set to f 6.8 and I have no idea what it means although H always tells me if I wanna do those blur background thingys, the f has to be very low, like 2.8 but I have no idea how to adjust the f thing...haha...I will ask him later tonight when he gets back on how to do adjust the f...

This pressie is for a baby shower we're attending this Saturday for H's Uni friend baby girl Janelle and I was more than happy to make something for her....

Thanks for dropping by!!
Joanna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, so pretty! :)

And you did have a fun day, didn't you? Good for you, enjoy the holidays while you can!

hugs,
Viola

shaggyfish said...

hahaha, i like the way u said pseudo taitai!

Dana said...

Love the colors of this frame! You managed to soften the bright yellow amazingly.