Customed Orders

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Getting used

to going back to the usual routine of
  • Waking up at 5.30am
  • Hopping on the train in my half dazed state
  • Pining for my train journey back home after a day of work
  • Doing laundry on Mondays and Thursdays
  • Marking, preparing worksheets, responding to last minute emails....

I think I'm finally getting back to the swing of things - the way they've always been for the past 7.5 years.

And along these 7.5 years, I've gotten married, bought my own place, had a neice, went to Japan, Hong Kong and South Africa. And picked up this dangerous crazy hobby called scrapbooking, together with building up a massive collection of shoes, clothes and bags.

But but but, something always seems missing, I still feel I'm not leading the life I want to - dun get me wrong, I"m happy with most of it, just the one thing - guess u regular readers will know what still bugs me.  Been praying heaps for God to open doors, for opportunities and will continue to do so.

Pray with me!  I hope 2011 or 2012 at least will bring new opportunities, more joy and satisfaction!

P.S:  Sale page is updated!  Check it out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo!! <3
Saying prayers for you to find the Lord's leading and will this year... He will help you :)

can I chope this :
Maya Road Stamp - Brand New. $4.50

thanks :) next time you update again and I find more stuff, I will make the purchase ;)

thanks girly!

purinne said...

will definitely pray for u :) ... jia you :) ...

Sandy Ang said...

Hopefully the year of the rabbit will bring you what you are looking for. cheers Sandy