Customed Orders

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Overdue Photos!

Did this frame for the hubby's 3rd Uncle and Aunt who have been really nice to us. They're fantastic people who have helped us in many ways and been most generous. Just a little something to thank them.



Also, this tag is for a class I intend to conduct for my colleagues at the request of SWC and Claire who wanted more boyish stuff for their little boys. Managed to find paper with vehicles and trains last week and hope they will like it. This is my first time venturing into a more boyish genre so I hope it will come out fine!

I'm conducting a more 'girly' one next week but left photos of that at work so will get it up soon once the internet at the office decides to actually be more consistent and not fail us so often!

That's all from me now..Thanks for looking!

No comments: