Customed Orders

Friday, March 19, 2010

On an AC Roll!

Had some time today in the afternoon so I figured I should scarp something before I leave 'else I'll be super deprived for a whole week! Still love the Dear Lizzy Range from AC and mixed it with some tinge of Botanique for this layout:



Zoom in shot of the details:



Took me 3 hours to get it done but I'm very satisfied with it..especially how upset I was yesterday night with messing up the challenge that Jean gave me. Now my confidence is back! I had an epiphany when I was almost done to do the green 'frames' at the corners..and I love them! Many thanks to Lia for the Lime Metallic Mist that was out of stock everywhere but she generously gave up one precious bottle in her stash for me. *Eternally Grateful*

I'm starting to think that for yesterday's challenge, it's the paper, not me!! I mean, ORANGE. Seriously. Who can do anything decent with 4 pieces of orange themed paper?? Sunkist galore man. :)

Till next week, have a good weekend everyone! I'm crossing my fingers that this thurs will not be the day when OA comes to the LSS. I will so kick myself if it's so!!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Stunning page!!
This photo is gorgeous!!
Love it!

shaggyfish said...

aww... so sweet and romantic! the papers are lovely and yr mist enhanced the LO! worth it for 3 hrs... smiles :)