Customed Orders

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Another Gypsy Tray!

After all the dust has settled on the those red peppered scripts, I've finally got down to some scrapping!
  Bought this gypsy tray on impulse as it was on discount and too good to resist, even dragged HY down to buy one together with me but boy, it was a good buy!  You know how much I love gypsy trays and I treasure working on each and every area to make it look fabulous.


I could do this forever.

I also got the lastest Tim Holtz configurations tray and an IKEA frame to work on and I hope this holidays will inspire me to create as I find some time off work.

 For Mr T, an ex colleague who is like a father figure to me and always always watches out for me. I am indebted to him for his kindness through the years.






Have a great weekend!
Jo

3 comments:

Mum in the Making said...

So pretty! Am sure he's going to love it! ;)

Dana said...

I spent the past 1 month working on a tray too!

lynklee said...

Nice guy colours too! Very blessed that you have gd colleagues who look out for you. my teaching friends seem to meet mainly monsters.