Customed Orders

Monday, August 22, 2011

Crazy crazy week...

Really swamped with work at the moment - things are heating up in late August which is rather unusual.  I've always thought that once Nat Day is over, things will go downhill but for now, work is really crazy and getting hectic.

Too many things to do, scrapping has taken a backseat and is rather non-existent.  There's still the occasional small scale scrapping but am really too busy to snap pics or plead with H to help to do so.  Hopefully, once this week is over I can get more done before prelim marking comes in.

Apologies for this -work is what brings in the doe so it has to take some sort of priority in my life but I'm determined to keep that under control and not let it be my ENTIRE life or let my life revolve around it.  Still learning to demarcate home and work space and not bring work home ( so ironic, i was just doing work an hour ago!).  Still trying, still learning...

Shall leave you with a photo of me, Jean and crazy Ms K.  She's a doll!


2 comments:

Mum in the Making said...

Hey babe... hang in there... at least there's the raya holiday coming up, plus Sept hols right? Take care ok!!!

Anonymous said...

she IS a doll :) take care Jo.