Customed Orders

Saturday, December 22, 2007

A wasted trip?

Took a short nap this afternoon after coming home from lunch with dad and Jean. Thereafter, around 4pm, I decided to head down to suntec to redeem 2 movie vouchers for a show on Christmas day. Upon reaching the ticketing counter, the sales staff informed me that I was unable to redeeem the tix as it was only valid for movies worth $7 and tix on Christmas are $9.50. Great. I was really a bit cheezed off as I had gone all the way down in the rain, only to find that I have made a wasted trip. H and I then decided to watch at another cinema. I was up for the idea even though it would mean spending more money as we'd have to book tix online as Eng Wah really isn't the best cinema around. After we decided not to purchase the tix, I decided that to make my trip more worth it, and in a bit to make myself feel better; I'd treat myself to a donut and forget about the calories that came along with it.

I survived the bus ride home in the rain and took a hot shower. Guess that makes up for everything. :)

Looking forward to church tomorrow and lunch with the gals. Always a joy to be in the House of the Lord.

No comments: