Customed Orders

Thursday, August 7, 2008

On a Break

Down with a nasty sore throat for the longest time but found the opportunity to take a break off work this week and went to see the doctor. Was expecting him to give me a day off but when he saw that I was a teacher (on my card!) he gave me 2 days and said that teachers need to take care of their voice. So that probably explains his kindness in giving me 2 days off. And boy, I'm savouring every moment of it.

Did laundry today by myself and though it was tiring, at least I'm glad I have the time to do it instead of mum always helping me to do my share on Saturday morning when I've to go back to school for one reason or another. I'm very tired of burning saturdays and sundays for work. At least there is an end to the year. I can see it coming.

Today's programme - off in the afternoon for an important mission (to sign my life away!) and then sis is going to pick me after she finishes work and I have to help her look for a white skirt in lieu of National Day. Then it's off in the evening to spend time with the SO since tomorrow is a half day and there's not much work this period of time.

More work looms when Common Test approaches but for now, I'm celebrating the Singapore Spirit this long weekend and of course, my extra 2 day break!

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY EVERYONE!

No comments: