Customed Orders

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Some rest

For once this week I'm finally able to get some rest. Spent yesterday in school for CCA till evening and was quite tired but am glad that I can get to relax and chill on this sabbath day.

Also managed to do a little bit of preparation for next week's classes (something I've not been able to do in a long while) and I feel more prepared for class already. Sometimes I feel I shortchange my students because I don't have time to read my content before hand and just smoke through because I have absolutely no time to do so with other admin and additional duties piling up on me. It actually does feel pretty good to be prepared for class now that I think about it.

Counting down to the National day weekend..and anticipating some good sale (20% storewide!) so I can get some stuff I've been eyeing..time for me to spend my hard earned money!

No comments: