Customed Orders

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Late Photos!

Was clearing my desktop today and doing some back up and I realised that I've not posted these photos of an album I did about 2 months back. This is the first of 2 6 x 6 albums I've done using the fantastic zutter my colleagues got me. It's about me and my better half!

Here are some pictures:










On a side note: Went to watch $ing Dollar today at the Esplanade and was surprised to see Joel Nah's name in the band. Wow. He's really talented (I'd always knew that) but I didn't know he was that acclaimed in the local music scene. Managed to chat with him for a while after the show and it's nice to see old friends again after so long.

On an even better note: The long weekend is here and that means I can hang up my working socks for a while and do some scrapping but that'll have to wait till Monday cos I think I'll do some work tomorrow to feel less guilty. Didn't do any on friday and today!

have a great weekend!!

No comments: