Customed Orders

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Longover due post!

Here's what I've been up to for the past few weeks :) I think I love to scrap a lot but I really don't have a habit of taking photos of them and putting them on my blog. Since I'm on a roll, I'll do it tonight!

First up....album of Tokyo. Love that place heaps and wish I can go back someday. 3 pictures of what I've done after the trip in June.







List of Materials: OA Road Trip stickers & The all wonderful Zutter from my favourite ex colleagues. The rest are just usual cardstock and patterned paper, mostly from American Crafts.


Next up...Layout of our wedding photoshoot..





This piece will probably go to either of our parents on our wedding day as a gift from us to them. They have been generous to give (i.e. sponsor) us with many things over the past few months and I think this would be a nice gesture to thank them (although I still think we can never outgive them). I was initially quite reluctant to part with it as I think it's one of my most favourite Layouts at the moment but I am comforted that it will be a blessing to them so I'm going to part with it (I'm sure I'll still see it when we go over to visit!)

No comments: