Customed Orders

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cosmo goodness!

Managed to get photos of my latest project to upload with the help of H and his super duper (expensive) camera. Since he's into photography now, he's become my official camera man and is more than happy to take photos of my projects for me to post online!

First up: Gift for a colleague's birthday..who's also my boss. A very nice one too. :) It's a little name piece for her to display!



Next up: A mini album for aunt Monica and her family to thank her for her help and generosity during my recent wedding. She didn't want to take our ang pow so I thought I'll make her something that she can put her family photos in. The pages on the left are empty for her to put in her own photos!

Cover Page: (Minus the word 'Family' that i'm supposed to glitter and put on but I'm afraid it'll dirty my floor so I'll do it last!)


Inside pages:







That's all for now, I've to go cook dinner but I'll be mindful to update my blog more often!

No comments: