Customed Orders

Sunday, October 18, 2009

No photos this time. Sorry!

Apologies for the 'no photo post' as I've not taken many pics lately due to my busy schedule. Marking season has descended upon us again and this time, it's threatening to blow up my brains and my sanity with 12 classes of the exact same thing to mark. I've never marked this sheer amount of scripts at any one time before so it's a new challenge for me. For the record, I'm 8 classes down and left with 4 more. argh.....

On a happier note, it's a holiday tomorrow so maybe i'll pull off some time to scrap (i need my sanity!) and i'm really itching to get down to some crafting. Have a project in mind to use up (ALL!) my cosmo love earth papers before nutmeg comes along. NUTMEG, I can't wait for u to arrive!

H is out at Queensway to buy trekking shoes so I'm home alone with my marking. I'm taking a break so decided to blog a short post.

Will be back after the marking is over!
Have a good weekend!

No comments: