Customed Orders

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Emma's shoppe with Kate!


The mojo is back!


For those of you who didn't know, I was on a scrapping lull these 2 weeks and couldn't seem to get anything done.  No inspiration at all! 

Managed to find some mojo last night and whipped out my Emma's shoppe papers that have been sitting too comfortably in my paper stash. I must say...the ideas just came fast and furious and within 1.5 hours, I was done with this piece! I'm really happy with it as I only used Emma's shoppe stuff and have plently of left overs and this again proves that u really don't need that much to scrap.  Not at all.



I love this photo heaps!  Kate is smiling so cheerfully.  Thanks to Jean for making silly faces so she'll smile properly.  Somehow the colours she and I wore that day go really well with Emma's shoppe...

Resident photographer H is not home today and he's at reservist.  I suspect there is something wrong with the F of the camera..it's set at 2.0 and I dun think it's right!  And then..the colour is not too vivid as well but I really suck at cameras. He has tried to teach me many times how to adjust the focus but I can't seem to remember at all. The only thing I know is 2.0 is the lowest. I can't even remb how to change it. Or what to change it to. This is bad.
I think it's like me teaching him how to cook..somehow, after multiple times he just can't seem to know when the garlics, onions, etc are done... :(
Only my good friend Justina excels at cameras, scrapping, sewing, cooking and motherhood. I can only do 3 out of these 4!

Have a great Sunday everyone!

2 comments:

Juanna Hope Sia said...

i love the cluster of emma shop stickers, tags etc around the photo (: i have so much left overs from this collection, you've just encouraged me to be daring to use them up on one layout ((:

lynklee said...

very nice! i like the colours... so cheery.