Customed Orders

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Coming soon to a wedding near you..

As mentioned in my previous post, my colleague Grace asked me to help with her wedding ang pow box.  She bought a little suitcase and wanted me to decorate it with a travel theme.  We met last week at the LSS and she picked out the following stuff, mostly from Simple Stories Year-o-graphy.

I had quite a bit of headache doing up the box mostly cos of the tricky handles and different layers of papers.  Jean suggested I used tissue tape when discussing this with her yesterday and gosh, what a brilliant idea it was!  Love love love the tissue tape which saved the day.  Hides all your flaws and mistakes!

See all the layers of tissue tape? 

 Front right of the box..most embellishments are from simple stories too..Thanks HY for the Eiffel Tower idea!


Another angle..although I think the earlier pic is nicer!

 Left corner of the box..topped with cameras, typewrites and a sewing machine.  So very Grace, I think!


 And here, the full reveal!  Yes, I know it's not very travel with all the sewing machines, etc..but I tried my best, given that the papers I worked with were Year-o-graphy!

 
 Side angle..practicing my pathetic photography skills!

Thanks for dropping by.  I hope to be back soon with more scrapping stuff!

Jo


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job! I am very impressed! This line by Simple Stories is damn nice ! HAHAHA. Those banners on the front? Are they from rubons? It doesnt look very 'travel' but it sure is damn nice! :D