Customed Orders

Monday, December 5, 2011

Prima love


Glad to finally find some time to pop by here.  The holidays are upon us in full swing and I'm really savouring every moment of my hard earned holiday.  I tell myself every year that I work hard for these 2 months so every minute of it is precious - even if it's doing nothing and chilling.  Been taking the chance to catch up with different friends and it's been really good so far.  Watching heaps of tv on discovery home and living.  Love it heaps!

Checking in with a little Prima love.  It's a old range but I think so appropriate for little boys.  I have this thing about hoarding stuff for boys cos I find over the years that when i need boys stuff, it's so hard to find them at the LSS. So anytime there is suitable stuff, I make it a point to buy some.

I know this range is a cutesy travel line but thought it could also work for a boy's layout.



 


 
The final product - for ZH and WL's son. Mixed in some OA farmhouse love and Crate's film strip. Love that film strip to death.  If only they are sold in huge quantities just by themselves!

 Irrelevant photo of my scrap table. But since H took a photo of it, I thought I'll put it here to show you my new scrap area.  I used to scrap in my study but H needed more space and it was kind of getting crowded for 2 of us to work in one room so I volunteered to move out.  This area is actually a balcony that was hecked to become part of the main living area.  It's a cozy corner by the window and i love it!

I leave for Hong Kong tmrw and will try to pop in when I get back.  Can't wait for my vaca to start!



No comments: