Customed Orders

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Long awaited break

Finally, the long awaited March Holidays are here and I think it is a much needed break for all of us. It's off to Malacca from tomorrow onwards for our annual pilgrimage but boy, what bad timing. I am already mentally preparing for the crazy jam at the causeway thanks to the brillance of Mas Selamat who outsmarted our highly competent police force. I honestly do not think any of us are looking forward to this trip except crazy Jerm who for the past week has been chanting 'Melaka, Melaka' each time I pause to talk to him. But then again, this is my colleague who rides a bicycle whose wheels are as small as my dinner plates with a helmat that has 2 sticker type eyes at the very top. And before I forget, did I mention that at times he pulls his pants so high that they remind me of Steve Urcle in Family Matters. What will we do without Jerm in our lives?

This holdiday, I will strive to finish more (and even more) work before the next term begins. It's going to another 6 weeks of crazy hell and I'm just trying to do as much as I can do make it less painful by clearing as much as i can now. I honestly do not know how I'm going to survive term 2 but I'll just take everyday as it comes.

For now, I'll pray that the Lord will watch over all of us in Malacca and give me strength to do immeasurably more than I can ask for or imagine.

No comments: