Customed Orders

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Finally..and update!

Gosh, it's been so long that I'ver wrote here that I almost forgot I had a blog. Things have been looking good these days and work is really really winding down. I can feel it becoming less tedious and strenous each day which is a really good thing. My colleagues and I have been tremendously overworked each day by the new changes in the system that threatens to rob us of our sanity. This upcoming break is really much needed to recharge us. I fell sick last week with a nasty throat and a bad flu. Didn't help that there was a concert on Tues so there was no way I could take MC..but all's well today.

I'm looking forward to Friday and this weekend. It's an entire of fun and enjoyment before Tues (D-Day). I am going to paint the town red on Friday!

No comments: