Customed Orders

Thursday, July 31, 2008

All the way my Saviour leads me

Had a very edgy day and was feeling out of sorts the entire day as I knew I was in for some serious conversation with the VP today and was psyching myself up in preparation for our meeting. Half the time I was envisioning our mental sparring and trying to conjour out arguments to deflect his viewpoints. Finally, the time came and I think in the midst of our conversation I crumbled a little and tears welled up in my eyes ( I don't normally do this!) but I guess lately I have been very vulnerable and the stress is really getting to me. It threatens to eat me up alive and to rob me of my sanity.

But, I digress - back to the conversation with VP where he finally caved in but not without going down for a fight and I was forced to accept a nasty condition he laid down (that guy sure is a tough cookie) before we came to terms. Sigh. but I'm glad it's over because I've not felt my body feel so weak (must be the lack of food for the whole day!) and listless for a very long time. No hunger pangs, no emptiness in my stomach, no desire for any food (that's why i didn't eat!) but only a lathergy and severe lack of energy. It was not till 5 ish that I ate and felt a lot better. Food really is good for the soul.

And so here I am at cross roads in my life - not sure if the decision I've made is correct but I stand by one saying 'The will of God will not lead you to where the grace of God cannot keep you'. I trust that the spirit has led me to the right path God has in mind for me and I hold to with the promise that he's always with me.

I thank God for everything, good and bad alike, in my life for I know whatever befall me, Jesus doeth all things well.

And this my song through endless ages-Jesus doeth all things well.

No comments: