Customed Orders

Monday, March 23, 2009

Scrapbooking stuff...









My second altered product that i'm working on and i'm really glad that it has turned out nicely. Much better than i anticipated it honestly. Deliberately covered our faces so that my identity can be concealed. :)

Use Maya road chipboard and lined them with tonnes of yellow and green themed paper. Tried not to have too many colours and i kind of like the brown together with it. Really into altered products now, i think it's more fun than doing lay outs and i get a good kick out of seeing the finished product. I've left with the back of the house and am waiting for some inspiration.

Special thanks to my sister as always for giving me ideas and not making too much of a fuss when I troop over to her room to openly steal her embellishments. :)

No comments: