Customed Orders

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday afternoon Scrapping..

Had some inspiration last night to use the cardboards I got from the Scarp store for free to make a mini album. They're about 2mm thick only and thinner then chipboards but are still very handy to make albums. I cut each piece in a 4.5" X 4.5" square and glued patterned cardstock on each of them. I'm not fully done with the whole album yet but here is what i used (patterned cardstock & cardboard):


This is what the Cover Page looks like


The Insides (apologies - very plain..no inspiration to fill it up yet!)




Finally..the back page:



I punched three holes on each side using a puncher i bought from spotlight (Fantastic tool!) and went down to Popular just now to get the ring loops..

Going to work on it in the days to come cos it's a gift for a dear friend's birthday. I'll post more pictures as it develops.

Special thanks again to my sister for letting me steal some paper off her to match the rest of the paper and also for her fantastic corner shaper to round the ages. It's worth her $12.95 cos i get to use it!


No comments: