Customed Orders

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Natalie!

Made this over the past week for a good friend's new born baby. During one of our conversations, she mentioned that she really liked what Lia did for some of her projects and I thought it'll be nice to do something similar for her baby. She had a difficult pregnancy so I thought this would cheer her up!

H is really busy with work now and so i resorted to using my Casio camera to snap some shots to load the photos up since I'm so pleased that I've finished this project. Will find time to visit her next week..so Fern, if you're reading this, you'll get to see Natalie's present before I actually give it to you!! :)




Close ups:






The letter 'L' is favourite piece...H voted for it too. How about you?

2 comments:

Dana said...

I so LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Super nice!!!! I may just create a shelf to put this!! Thank you Jo!!

Rebekah said...

Gal That is some pretty cool work ;)
Becky