Customed Orders

Saturday, September 11, 2010

More 'bellies & More lovin'!!

Today:
Went to Justina's place to get more stuff from her and *grasp*, she wowed me again with these: They are really so cute...i can't stop staring at them!


Ok, this cutie set of animals go for $3.80 which is a real steal!! 

I was inspired by her and decided to make some of my own with the few fabrics I have..woo..this is so cool and fun!  I'm now dying to get hold of some more fabrics to make more!!



I also stumbled upon this at a shop and decided to buy it for my next layout!


 Thanks for dropping by...leave a comment to let Justina and me know what you think of her cute fabric badges...Give us some love!! :)

Joanna


5 comments:

shaggyfish said...

ok ok... im buying the first cutie button sets! and tooooooo cute lar! can ask J to bring along when she goes to nie... not urgent!
and you guys rock, doing great embelishments :)

Brownbox said...

These button sets are gorgeous! Love them! Are they on sale yet?

S@lene aka Yati said...

So cute!!

Joanna said...

hey ladies, the sets are for sale on on http://the-paperie.blogshop.com

Thanks for your support!!

lynklee said...

I want a set of the animals ones. Get for me and I pay you yah?