Customed Orders

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Popsicles!

On a roll these 2 days and made more of these lovely toppers!

Another class will get the privilege of receiving these sweet lollies! WOO!!  Sounds like my students are graduating but they're not!  I don't have graduating classes this year (WEEEE....) but honestly, these would be so appropriate if they are.  Next year! Next year I'll whip out something else..I have one year to think about it!


Since I was so inspired by these lovelies, I decided to try another tag line instead of 'follow your dream' and these will go to students who will do well in the upcoming exam.  Just a little encouragement to them!


Side note: I'm thinking of making more of these for sale and will be able to do tags with 'happy birthday', 'many thanks', etc so that it's more applicable to our daily lives and for us to give away.  I will post photos by this weekend once I get my hands on some new stamps to start work!

If you want something more elaborate (think crystals, 3D flowers, mini pom poms etc), I'd be happy to custom make it for you (price would vary though!)

I am so going to make some and keep at the office so each time I hear it's someone's birthday or I need to convey my gratitude to a colleague, I can whip out one of these lollies!  Yeah!  Don't you think it's a lovely idea?

Each of these will go for 80 cents (minimum order of 10 pieces please) so please email me if you're interested....or leave me a comment!

Thanks for looking!

No comments: