Customed Orders

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Meivid..

My friend D and I were just having an impromptu conversation about what to do for V Day and we got on the idea of making coupon books.  Since he's the pro at photo shop and I at all things paper, glue and scissors, we decided I'd do the books and he'll do the coupons..

So i got down to doing this over 2 nights (shhh..don't tell my boss I shelved my marking for this!) :)








The pages were kept simple partly cos I had limited supply of Websters Paper and this was the best I could conjure out in 2 days..

I've finished H's coupon book but will only post pictures once I give it to him on Monday...

Are u making any V Day projects?  Leave a link if you are, I'd love to take a look!

3 comments:

Mum in the Making said...

GOSH! This is really really lovely! :) Am thinking of making some crafts with the little boy for V-day, but we've not gotten down to it yet! Wish I had time to do an album for the hubby, I'm sure H would love his coupon book!

Juanna Hope Sia said...

such a sweet gift! and so much effort put into it ((: i like the simplicity of the design and the soft eye catching colours (:

Gladys said...

So very sweet! love the idea of coupon book!