Customed Orders

Saturday, February 26, 2011

You have to see these!


WOW WEEEEEEEE!!!!  *Cart wheels galore!!*  I got these from lovely Fern who came over to my place yesterday and she lugged these all the way from Bangkok for me!  WOOOWOWOWW!  I was so excited to see these lovely gems and this whole morning I was just peering and staring at them non stop!

Amateur photographer me couldn't wait for H to come home to help me take nice photos so I just snapped them myself.  I apologise the background is dark but argh..I still dunno how to play with lighting and stuff!

Look at these....


and these ............
and these....whoo!

Yeah yeah yeah! I have a whole year's supply for flowers! And all in the colours I love..Fern, u are a great friend man..hand carry all these for me!

And since she bought me so much, I am putting some up for sale in my blog..do check out the page above under 'Flowers'...I'm sure you are going to love what you see!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Mary Leeson said...

I would love some of these but I don't see your email. Where do you ship to?

Joanna said...

Hi Mary,
Can u email me at joannavlee@hotmail.com? I can ship to you if you're willing to pay the postage cost as well as cost for a paper box that I'll need to purchase for your flowers!