Customed Orders

Friday, February 4, 2011

Enjoyment!

It's been a fun 2 days of pure eating, get together, banter and laughter with family and friends, coupled with all the fantastic food that is now happily finding its way to my hips! argh!  I have officially put on the pounds that I successfully lost before CNY. Now it's back to trying to shed them off again!  Guess I have to go running soon!

Managed to squeeze in a card this CNY hols..otherwise, i've not been doing much scrapping!







Shall post photos of CNY soon but before i go, here's a photo of K, just for Miss Viola cos I know it'll make her day!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!! yes it made my day though a little late! :) ha, you have so many cute posts that I need to get caught up on. That card is beautiful, and I would have commented just on it, but since Miss Kate is featured too, I'll vote for her as the cutie! :) thanks so much Jo! one photo of her every post is welcome!! :)