Customed Orders

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Down to one!


Thanks for sticking with me so far on this meivid journey.  My SIL asked me today what the groom's name is as she was trying hard to guess what name would have a 'vid' in it..and for the record (and also to put an end if you're guessing) - it's David. :)

Book 11: Crate Paper Portrait goodness, topped with Prima Swirls and words from Creative Imaginations.  *I heart*



Book 12: Prima's Madeline's collection papers, backed with Retrospection tags, drizzled with Prima flowers and swirls. Embossed bird cage to add texture to the project and icing on the cake has to be the butterflies! :)



I think I'm going to have a hard time picking a favourite!  
If you are with me on this journey, let me know which one(s) you like best! :)
Haven't started on Book 13 but will do so this week. Must give it my best shot since it is the last! :)

2 comments:

Mum in the Making said...

Nice! Loved all the Prima flowers... :) I can't seem to pick a fav too, they all are lovely in different ways!

LollyChops said...

This is such a beautiful project! The happy couple is going to love it!!
HUGS!!!!