Customed Orders

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

More of Meivid!


2 days of blogging break and I'm back again..
Trying not to MIA so often :)

H is away at IPT and I'm home alone on a tuesday after getting through Manic Monday and crazy today..but all's still good although there is work to be done later.

Continuing with my Meivid adventures...

Book 7: More BG Capella inspired, topped with plenty of swirls and a little message bottle.  I sneaked in a little message in the bottle for the wife..in case she ever sees it and I think it will be a nice surprise.


Book 8:  Ok I promise this will be the last of the BG Capella range I'll use for this project. I think I am getting a bit OD of Capella goodness and this was my initial favourite but now that I've done more books, I'm not quite sure which is my favourite anymore...But I love the Love Birds stickers!!


Book 9: Maya Road Swirls with retrospection tags and prima flowers. Notice the bird on the top right hand corner?? That's a unity stamp!  WHoo...so pretty! And I love the stamps in that range.  The charms were bought from Chinatown and I added sparkling diamond sticklers to the white flowers!

Book 10:  Prima Medalaine collection and retrospection tags, together with many prima flowers and (even) more prima swirls.  No book is complete without crystals!  I have to put them in each book!!  I love the tabs for the pages of this book..thanks to HY for lending me her tab punch. And her floral vine. And Vintage Doily punches for the inside pages of each book!

Yeah..10 books so far..not too bad ah?  In 3 weeks.  I have 3 more books to go but I really have no time yet to start on the next book which will feature Crate Paper's portrait collection.  Maybe this weekend I can find some time to get started.  I hope to be back soon to post pictures once I'm done.

P.S: I will have a give away soon after No 13 is done and it'll involve a bit of guessing.
Hint to one of the questions:  Out of these 10 books, one of them is NOT done by me.. :) YES. It's true. I got scrap blocked and as usual, my sister came to the rescue so yeah..start guessing which is done by her ok? 

And here's to surviving Wed, Thurs and Fri...yeah yeah yeah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your albums are gorgeous!! I'm sure David and Mei will love them :o) Each so special and unique.