Customed Orders

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hong Kong Album


The only project this whole holidays is my Hong Kong album.  We had so much fun each day exploring good food and shopping that I decided on the 2nd day of the trip that I had to do this album to remember all the yummy food we had there..

The other aim of this album was to use up as much of my stash as possible and I finally broke into my OA stash that I've been hoarding for 2 years. It's most delightful to see my OA paper stack shrink to a meagre few scraps. Most liberating as well. 

For the cover I used  turqouise corrugated paper I got from Daiso for a whole roll..time to put it to good use..and a mish mash of Hambly, Jenni Bowlin and other stuff...

Inside Pages:Inspired a lot by Laura who's so talented in making pockets..
And I've also learnt that your photos really look better when u matt them with brown paper. Someone dark chocolate brown is the perfect colour. I had to rush to PM to get 7 pieces as I ran out of choc paper very quickly.


BLT - The best burger joint in HK!

And quaint Mido Cafe that everyone raves about. I like. 

Thanks for looking! And have a good weekend as always!
Jo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow nice album! i havent scrapped in ages! No inspiration and no motivation! i just want to sleep when i come back home! ENDURE! 3 more days!