Customed Orders

Sunday, February 12, 2012

It's about time

I update this blog again yeah?  :) Been too long but I thank you for constantly dropping by - even when I myself don't come in that often.  And my regular blog readers know the main reason why already :)


Valentine's in around the corner and for the first time in my crafting journey, I"ve decided to do some tags for my colleagues.  I need to use up my stash and get some therapy so it all works out fine!

Love this photo.  Sharp in the front and blur at the background.  I think my photography skills are getting better.  I no longer need H to help me snap pics!







All 8 tags together...hopefully they're not too sweet (not very me!)

Are you doing anything for Valentine's Day? Leave me a comment to visit your blog if you are. Would love to drop by..and as always, thanks for coming over to my humble abode!

Joanna

No comments: