Customed Orders

Monday, February 27, 2012

I should really...

do this more often right?  Coming back to my blog within 3 last of my last posting!  hahha :) I think this is so rare!

Over the weekend, I managed to create 3 more books out of my pathetic stash.  I am so low on paper my current stash consists of scraps, some remnant paper and only some decent paper from OA and MME.  Getting a bit too few for my liking but in some ways I like it cos there's a silent glee in me each time I see my 1.5 inch paper stack.  Silent joy. *dance in my heart*  At my peak I had 2 containers full of paper.  Now I'm just down to 1/3 of my paper container. 

Without futher ado...Here's my albums for this week:

Third Book: Featuring Ever After by Cosmo Cricket.  Yes I know..super ancient collection :)







Fourth Book:  Little Black Dress by Basic Grey







 Fifth Book:  Songbird collection by Prima.  Super like this collection and honestly, I'm not too sure I did justice to the papers and embellishments!




Kind of a little sad actually that I'm already at my 5th book.  Only 3 more to do..Sobs. I do wish I had another 10-15 more to go cos I still feel I've not really started my mojo and my best is yet to come!! :)  Will put in more thought and effort to the last 3 to go out with a bang! 

I hope to be back by next Monday with some more books to share.  Hopefully the LSS brings in some nice collection this Thurs and I can get to craft this weekend.

I really am happiest when I craft.  Really.

Thanks for dropping by!
Joanna

No comments: