Customed Orders

Monday, February 13, 2012

Saying goodbye








Every year I try to make something for my graduating students and this year is not exception.  I start really early cos there is no way I can churn out 120++ items for each one if I start late.  Holidays are perfect to get my mojo going and I finished doing them just last week.

This is for the boys...

and girls..

And those in my form class for the past 2 years - They deserve a little something more so I made each one a pocket.


And here are my favourites of the lot....
 


Apologies for the dark photos.  Note to self:  6pm is really not a good time to take photos.. :)

It's tuesday tmrw..soon the weekend will be upon us again! Whoo!!

1 comment:

Sasha Farina said...

you made those? for your students? wow. just wow!! a lot of time invested there! :)