Customed Orders

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Instagram Love

Can't believe I'm hooked on Instagram.  Me, the techie noob. hahahah :)

Among my favourites are Early Bird and Sienna..Or rather, I should say Early bird cos it's about the only one I use.

Aren't these photos pretty????


Cute buttons I made..decided to type words on them but aligning it to appear in the centre of the button was tough work.  Many redos.



My other Royal baby.  MUCKS!!!  Put some washi to make it look better!



Smashed away last night and this morning.  I love my smash journal. As J rightly put it, it's like a mini layout.  Only easier. 

Another page of my smash.  Dedicated to Terence who left us at work this month.  Sure gonna miss him. 


Updates on work:  This week was way better.  Next week will be hell but I will try my best to survive.  I hope it will not be as bad as I think it will be.  Following week is exam.  Different kind of hell but there are perks for us adults when the kiddos take exams. 

Thanks to one and all who have left me positive comments, esp those who are praying for me.  I know that God is good and He will continue to see me through. :)

No comments: