Customed Orders

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

More stuff!

I've been on a scrap roll these days - whoo!  And am enjoying it so much.  It really makes me happy to use use up my crafting stash and sometimes i think it makes me happier to use than to buy!

Here's what I cooked up for the last 2 days.  I'll let the photos do the talking:

1. Dear Lizzy Notepads.  Super love. Ok i cheated. Not 100% Dear Lizzy all the way but I tried.  Added some K& Co butterflies and My Littleshoebox bicycles.  Who can resist those bicycles??




2.  Crate Paper Notebooks.  Used up the whole pack of chipboards (except three pieces) for 4 notebooks. Not bad uh?  Getting maximum mileage from the whole pack. 



Ok, where is notebook No 4?  Can't seem to find the photo but I assure you it exists!  You have to come to my flea stall to see it! :) come early!



3.  Canvas Board



4.  Echo Park Sweet Day cards. I like using up the whole sheet of patterned paper to see how many cards I can make.  And the number is 8. Yes!  Only going to show a few here..btw, the 'Hello Friend' one is my favourite card.  :)




And here'show they all stack up in my house.  2 containers full and rearing to go.  I'm left with 3 more notebooks to go (to use my my blank notebooks!) and whatever else I can think of!


And a random picture of my scrap space for those who are interested.  I like to take photos of it regularly just to see how it evolves over time. And for this year, the theme is 'simple and clean'.  I'm still going to downsize and cut down buying.  Let the rest of 2012 by 'use up my stash year' and see what I'm left with at the end of the year. 

Come down on 21st July 2012 to Toa Payoh Library!  12pm..see you there!

No comments: