Customed Orders

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Support please!




Saw a friend post on FB last thursay that she was setting up a simple flea stall to sell her of her crafting supplies and I immediately messaged her to ask if I could partner her so I won't have to do this alone!  I've been toying with doing something like this so that I can sell my crafts as they are really piling up in my house and after a while, I did not craft as much as I would like to as I did not know where to store or display them.  Running out of space.

I guess it also gives me a chance to use up my insummountable stash that has been piling up, especially since the LSS started this 50% off wave that sent us all into a frenzy.  I really have too much.  I know there are many other ladies in this industry who have way more than me but by my own standards, i have too much and it irritates me.  I like to keep mine at a sane and tolerable level.  That would make me happy.

Some photos of what will be on sale: 

1. Washified Manila Tags.  Ok, for the record, the washi has kaboomed to 50+ rolls this week.  They are like rabbits. Very promiscuous!  I made about 50 of these so far, around the themse of 'Happy Birthday', 'Thank You' and for congratulating students who do well in school. 



 




2.  Notebooks.  These two are my favourite among the lot. Quite possible because they are on a travel theme and from my favourite brand - October Afternoon.  I have a few more from Crate Paper which i will show at a later post.   



3.  Maya Road Tags.  All 8 of them, with a mini one.  I basically cleared out my entire stash of name tags and did these in one day.  Yeah! 


If you like what you see, please come down and support us on 21st July, outside Toa Payoh Library.  I will be there from 1230 to 7pm. Please let me go home early by clearning out my stall!! :)

You can contact me at joannavlee@hotmail.com for more details or if you wanna reserve any of the above items! 

No comments: