Customed Orders

Sunday, January 6, 2008

First weekend of the year..

I'm more than glad that after the work year started on Wed, the weekend came pretty quickly and I'm sure that all of us need that breather amidst the hustle and bustle of work life. There has been so much work to do since 2nd Jan, not to mention many meetings and changes in work structure for 2008.

On a lighter note, we had fun yesterday at J & L's place while sorting out clothes for our proposed garage sale 2 sundays from now. Some of the gals tried each other's clothes and did mutual swops along the way..each one happily exchanging clothes among ourselves before the real sale. I hope we will be able to sell the rest of the stuff on the actual day!

Then we went to this food centre at Bedok North for dinner and I had this pretty unique bak chor mee that was soup based and a good change from the typical ones that you find in most other hawker centres. And the stingray was good too, although my mouth quickly came on fire after being over zealous in taking in bite after bite without realising I was consuming way too much chilli than my threshold could endure. So I ended up having to suck ice in my mouth to mitigate the burning sensation but it was quite effective in quenching the fire.

Another week of work looms by and I can only hope we will all get through another crazy week...

No comments: