Customed Orders

Friday, February 8, 2008

CNY Holiday!

Today's the 2nd day of the year of the Mickey and boy, it does feel good to be able to wake up at 9am on a Friday morning and be able to pen this post. Last night we were at 2nd Uncle's house and by 11pm, I think my body started to shut down and I was longing to get home to my comfy bed. Thanks to sis to agreed to send me back home and then go back to continue in the revelry with the cousins. After I got home and brushed my teeth, laid on my bed and I think I was flat out in 5 minutes because the next thing i remembered is tossing in my bed at 8am. Guess I have been too drained the entire year and in perpetual sleep deficit that does not allow my body to stay up too late..oh well...maybe it's a sign I'm getting older?

Will be doing some work after I finish this post, and then it's off for the usual dim sum lunch with the extended family followed by a movie at Orchard. I'm really looking forward to going out this aftenoon as many kids will be coming to my place and boy, they are NOISY..so I definitely have to get out. Fortunately, I'm hanging out with a friend whose company I always enjoy and of late, we've been laughing a lot and I'm reminded of how important laughter is to lifting our spirits and I do hope we have more good times together...

For now..it's back to work first.

No comments: