Customed Orders

Monday, February 4, 2008

Holiday mood!

Although today's the usual Monday which signifies the start of another work week, it feels pretty good because I've already started the countdown to the CNY holiday. I mean, tecnically the holidays start on Wed but I've already made plans to have some pre celebration on Tues. Tomorrow after work, it's off to Funan for some shopping of IT stuff and then dinner at Mt. Emily Hill..Can't wait for it to happen. Good food, good company and a good holiday..what more can I ask for?

On sunday, woke up early to go to market with mum to get some new year stuff. It was very crowded and parking was tough..guess everyone is desperately trying to stock up on food over the CNY period. Managed to get some hot soya bean drink which I was only more than glad to bring home and sip while reading the Sunday Times. I was reminded how much I love that feeling of having hot soya bean in the early morning..and I must confess that there's something magical in that drink that perks me up, lightens my spirits and makes me feel so much better after a sip or two. And better than any coffee in the world.. If only every Sunday could be like that..

I shall sign off on a happy note today..Work never ceases..you clear something...there's always something else. But for tonight at least, I'm not going to think of any work..tomorrow will take care of itself..

No comments: