Customed Orders

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Long post ahead!


Apologies for the lack of updates - H was away on reservist and I couldn't get him to take photos but we managed to get some photos tonight so here I am posting on a sunday night. I resolve to learn how to use his camera so I don't need to depend on him!

Ok, first up is a photo of me and little plum. She's adorable right? In her cool sunnies!


Now for some scrapping galore of the stuff I've been up to this hols. 2 'K's for a colleague and a good friend's baby shower. This one uses scenic route Garden Glove as the base paper and plenty of OA goodness for the embellishements.




2nd 'K' for Kyler..Windran's baby. Haven't got to see him yet as we missed the shower but we'll get it to him soon!






Supplies: Base paper - Cosmo Cricket's Girl Friday and OA paper for the Trees and apples. Animals and mushrooms are from Imagniasce. Lovely line they have here man!

Next on the list is something I wanted to do for a long time since I first saw cosmo's The Boyfriend line and these nice laundry lines really called out to me to craft something for my laundry area. I've not got a frame yet so it's still not on our laundry area but Wed I'll get a frame from Laines. Hope it is a hint to the SO to do the laundry for me!!



Last post of the day is from a class I did at Paper Market..really good promotion cos we had $35 off the class and only paid $33 for this awesome box. LOVE IT HEAPS!!






Thanks for looking! Have a good week everyone. Will be back soon with more posts, depending on what I'm inspired to do next. But I promise I'll get down to some crafting this week! God Bless!
>

No comments: