Customed Orders

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wed morning

I'm at home on a wed morning with all the other SAHM and people who don't need to work for a living! It still amazes me each time I go out on such a day and meet so many other people who really don't have to toil and have money to spend! I so wanna join the club!

The workmen are coming this afternoon to create a little havoc and unrest to my neighbours (SORRY!!) to do up our kitchen and study room. H and me managed to clean out the kitchen and the study last night to prepare for their arrival. We're not looking forward to the mess and incessant drilling but we figured that we'll be pleased with the end results so we decided to go ahead with it.

Will post photos of the new room and kitchen after it's done or better still, we'll get you over soon to see it in person!

Have a good day!
I'm loving my stay home days!
Jo

No comments: