Customed Orders

Monday, November 30, 2009

Scraproom!

Just bought some awesome 3m hooks yesterday at the suggestion of the hubby to hang my thickers in the cupboard of our study. What a brillant idea it was as it saves space and has also helped me to realise what a ton of thickers I have and that it's time to STOP buying until I've used up some of them. The problem I've always had is that I feel I should save them and use them sparingly and now ..viola! I have so many of them that I can't wait to get rid of!

While I was at it, I decided to take some photos of my scarp area and post it up here for your viewing pleasure....Here goes....



The other small overhanging cupboard I have..



Closeup of one of the racks in the cupboard...



Full view of my cupboards and my stash!



I leave on Thursday for my holiday..will be back after that for more posting..
have a good holiday everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude! Like not alot of stuff le! No worries la! It is organised. You can still afford to buy alot more.