Customed Orders

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cosmo Cricket Galore!

Finally got down to creating stuff using my Cosmo Cricket stash that I won from a draw 4 months back. Sometimes I still can't believe that out of 200+ people who put in their names, mine got chosen. It's surreal the win an entire pack of goodies that would have set me back about $50 here at the local LSS. Thank you Lindsay, Eric and Julie! :)

First up is a notebook that I'm making for a Christmas Gift Exchange party. I figured that I should use up my stash rather than rush with the crowd to buy presents! I used the Girl Friday line which I'm starting to fall more in love with (I used to say that Early Bird was my favourite..but now I'm starting to waver!)







Next up is a tag made for Elaine, my dear colleague and friend. I hope she likes it! The tag is from Maya Road and paper from Cosmo! If you notice, my previous album is from Maya Road too..this is a remnant piece that I threw into the bin and took it out again after I thought it'll be a waste to stash it. Whops..Elaine..I hope you're not reading this!



The last picture is a fabric album that I made from scratch myself. Was inspired by Irene Gwen and I thought - what the heck, I'll make one myself cos I have no idea where to buy fabric albums!



Tomorrow is a busy day for me with work and a dinner party to go to. Here's wishing everyone a blessed Christmas!

1 comment:

shaggyfish said...

wow... wat a cosmo galore!
love the notebook!
n also the fabric album, well done!
thanks for dropping by my blog, ya :)
merry xmas to you and a wonderful year ahead!!!! SHOUT :D