Customed Orders

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Pinked!!

Spent the most of yesterday and part of today trying to finish my latest layout. If you know me well, pink is often a colour I eschew and try to avoid at all cost (for reasons I cannot explain) ever since I started scrapping. It's just like how I never give brown clothes in a store a second glance. It just doesn't cut it for me. But yet somehow, I got inspiration yesterday to whip out my Basic Grey Lemonade Element Stickers to craft this layout which I thought would match well with my wedding photos.

I've never dabbled with such a girly and pink lay out before but overall, I think it's still within the acceptable 'sweetness' range for me. I'm also glad that I took the step to try something new and way out of my comfort zone. I wonder what's next!! :)






Notice the dew drops? I love them to bits..first attempt at using them and I'm sold. Totally. And I still thank the good and generous people at The Scrapbook Carton for sending them my way and making this layout possible.



Supply List:
White Basil Cardstock (easily available anywhere)
Flowers and embellishments: Basic Grey Element Stickers (Yes I know I've hoarded them for so long I don't think it's on sale in any store now!)
Dolly Lace Punch: Martha Steward (Still one of my all time favourites)
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon Ducks in a Row Collection (Hua Yi's favourite. Ok, and mine too!)
Thickers: American Craft 'Nutmeg' (not to be confused with Cosmo Cricket!)
Dew Drops: The Scrapbook Carton (Ok, you know where to get them right?)

Did I miss anything out??

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: