Customed Orders

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Photos & Update from ZA!

I got back on Sat morning after a long 12 hour flight from Cape Town. Gosh. I don't even know how to describe the crazy journey I had back home but oh well, I'm finally back and will let the photos do the talking. Needed some time to do laundry, pack the house and do collages for our photos which I finally got down to yesterday. Here they are:











On a separate note, do check out my good friend Justina's blog here if you're interested in some tips on motherhood and nursing covers. She's started sewing them for sale lately and if you're interested, email her or let me know. I've also taken to start on making fabric albums which will be completed tomorrow when I can get my hands on my sewing machine in my mum's place. Will post photos of my album when it's done. Maybe Jus and me can set up an etsy shop!! :)

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Woah Gal! Love the pics :)
Beautiful!!