Customed Orders

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Early Christmas Present!

The mail man came by yesterday but no one was home so we had to go to the Post Office today to collect this parcel. I was really happy to get the stash on my hands cos it had a whole bottle of dew drops in there. Got home quickly to take photos of the stuff before doing my work! (Real work, not scrap work!)



Quickly tore open the box..and viola! Woah..got air packs man...They're so thoughtful to even put air packs in case things get damaged.




After removing the air packs, this is what I saw..such lovely and simple packaging..complete with 'The Scarpbook Carton' logo..Looking very professional!



The big reveal: The contents! And the long awaited Dew Drops..and American Craft Letterbox collection! Such a lovely collection that I'm even ordering more patterned paper of the same collection from The Scrapbook Carton. I've even introduced HY, my good friend and colleague to the website and now we're pulling in our orders together to get stuff from them!




Do visit their site here and see what they have. The best thing I like about them is that they're reasonably priced..something all scrappers would appreciate!

Have a good Christmas everyone..I'll be very busy with parties and entertaining guests at my home but while we're all in the season, let's not forget Christ who came to Earth for us...and loved us enough to die for us.

Blessed Christmas!

1 comment:

Mum in the Making said...

Hello gal! Have been drooling over all your creations, which look great! :) Blessed Christmas to you! :)