Customed Orders

Monday, October 25, 2010

Lazy Monday...

Sorry for the silence - I had good reasons for this as it was the crazy exam marking season and we all know what that does to you!  This was the worst exam marking ever in all my years of teaching due to the heavy load and short time frame.  As my ex colleague, Y used to always say: "If teaching doesn't kill you, nothing else will!"..and this is a mummy of 3 young children! :)

I miss having you around Yvonne!!! :) And also all my ex colleauges like Van, etc..all the nice people I used to work with..so understanding and we had so much fun hanging out together! 

So today we had an off in lieu due to the fact that we had to work on Sat for a few hours but it's worth it...to see half the world troop off in their smart business suits from my window still this morning..while I'm in my t shirt and shorts...half sniggering at them...hehahhaha  I am evil! And I have to work tommorrow...and the day after..and after...... :)

But just for today, LIFE IS GOOD!

Thanks for reading my rambling, I"m now waiting for H to come home with dinner and also to help me take photos for more stuff I wanna upload to my SB Stash page..keep a look out for it!

And as always, thanks to all you gals who've purchased things from me..Many of you I've never even met in person but I'm grateful for your support as always! 

 Random photo of darling Kate and me!

Have a blessed week everyone!
Joanna

No comments: