Customed Orders

Monday, October 25, 2010

SB Stash for sale updated!

Hi Ladies,
Thanks for stopping by..I've updated the SB Stash page tonight but unfortunately was not able to get photos of all the stuff I wanted to put up as H was quite sick when he got back so the amateur photographer here tried to take a few shots but the Brown & Garnett Maya Road Mist that I wanted to put up for sale all turned out blurr and should not be seen by anyone!..*dang*.

I'll try to get H to take the photos soon..and update asap.

Have a blessed week!
Joanna

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna peek at your SB stash page... might snag a deal :) Thanks for sharing dear. I love the pic of you and kate in the earlier post! :)

Hugs,
Viola

..feli.. said...

Hi Jo!

Think I sent you emails regarding your sale :) haven't received any replies from you and some of the stuff that I wanted are now gone :(

Felicia.

Joanna said...

Hi Felicia,
I've not received any email from you! Gracious me! I would reply all emails sent to me..

Did you get the address right??
If not, u can leave me a comment and I'll get back to you! Sincere apologies!!

..feli.. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.