Customed Orders

Friday, October 8, 2010

Little Alphas!


This week: Heaps of work with exams drawing near but still managed to squeeze some time out to make these lovely alphas!

First name that came to mind was ....drum roll...

 
Not a big surprise right?  That lovely gal is now starting to babble and rattle more fluently it scares me!
And lovely Trinity whom I've yet to meet but her mum, Yvonne is probably the coolest, nicest and more funky mum ever!  She was so kind and generous to me while we were working together and now that she has baby #3, I'm going to make something for her....and these alphas will definitely be part of the pressie I'm going to make once exams are over!


And of course, for my fantastic business partner *ahem* and awesome super mum, Justina's kid...adorable Jude!! (How can I miss him out right??)

Aren't these alphas really cute????  I've such a fun time making them!

Details: Each of these are 12mm in diameter and will be sold at 5 pieces for $2 That's a real steal!  I'm keeping it affordable for all you lovely ladies out there who're interested in getting some from me.  You just need to tell me the name or word you'd like me to make for you and I'll get it out!

There are 2 main colours: Red / Pinkish Colour & the Blue ones (also in various shades of Blue) as seen above with Jude's name.

Do email me at joannavlee@hotmail.com or emailthepaperie@gmail.com if you're interested!

Have a good weekend!
Joanna

No comments: